Email: [email protected]
Victor practices primarily in the area of personal injury, including motor vehicle collisions (i.e. “car accidents”), premises liability (i.e. “slip and falls”), and catastrophic injury and wrongful death. He also handles employment issues for individuals, including employment discrimination. And, he helps businesses in disputes or when involved in litigation.
Victor is an outstanding communicator and trial attorney who works tirelessly to represent individuals who have been injured or harmed by others. This includes representing individuals in cases against the government and its agencies, corporations, an employer, or another third party.
Victor provides representation to individuals in jury trials including personal injury and employment cases. He has handled numerous arbitration hearings involving injury, employment, and commercial issues. He has significant experience in personal injury litigation including car accidents, slip and falls, sexual abuse, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death. Additionally, Victor has substantial experience in employment litigation including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, hostile work environment, and retaliation. He also has considerable experience in commercial litigation representing individuals as well as businesses in Consumer Protection Act claims, trade secrets litigation, and contract disputes.
Victor was born in San Francisco, California, and raised in the Bay Area. He is a true man of the islands coming from good diverse stock hailing from different areas of the world: Filipino and Aleut, descendant of the natives of the Philippines and Aleutian Islands. From very early on, he had a passion for social justice and pursued a liberal arts education at the University of San Francisco. After moving to the Puget Sound area, he went to the Seattle University School of Law. He is an active community volunteer in the South King County area of Maple Valley where he resides with his wife and their four sons. In his personal time, Victor enjoys weight training, spending time and playing with his family, and the cinema experience at the movie theater. Victor has not forgotten his roots and is a life-long, die-hard San Francisco 49ers Faithful.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Editor-in-Chief, Seattle University Law Review
- University of San Francisco, B.A., English major (emphasis in writing), Accounting minor
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Eagle Member
- Chair, Employment Law Section, 2012–2014
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- King County Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Filipino Lawyers of Washington
- Founding Member
- Northwest Indian Bar Association
- Treasurer, 2006–2007
AFFILIATION AND COURTS ADMITTED
- Admitted to practice 2007, Washington State Bar
- Admitted in Federal Court for the Western District of Washington
- Admitted in Federal Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Admitted to practice before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
PUBLICATIONS & SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Speaker, WSAJ CLE, e-Discovery, Beyond Files and Folders (Jun. 2014)
- Speaker, WELA Annual Seminar 2014, Disability Discrimination (Federal v. State)
- WSAJ Employment Law Seminar 2013, Co-Chair, Author & Presenter on Disability Discrimination
- Author, “Diversity: The New Reality,” WSAJ Trial News (Nov. 2013)
- Author, Note, Tegman v. Accident & Medical Investigations, Inc.: The Re-Modification of Modified Joint and Several Liability by Judicial Fiat, 29 Seattle Univ. L. Rev. 729 (Spring 2006)